Tuesday 11 March 2008

New day, new habits forming...

It would be a lie to say that I jumped out of bed this morning. Interesting to see what happens tomorrow!

Took Joe to school on the tag-a-long, and then came home and had a lovely veggie juice. Carrot, Celery and Apple with half a peeled lemon for a bit of zing. Fire's going now and I'm off to learn how to use adobe photoshop a bit better.

It seems I find it easy(ish) to eat raw until tea time, and then it seems to go pear shaped.
Had a couple of lovely veg juices for breakfast and lunch, which quenched my thirst beautifully. Then for dinner I had a green smoothie and it hurt my tum - or something did. It was my usual lunch time smoothie - maybe my digestion is weaker in the evening? Its quite a full on smoothie with orange juice, bananas, dates, hemp seed, spinach, and a pinch or cinnamon. But usually I feel good after it.
Not today.
And then I went and ate some toast. Oops!

No comments: